♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
I didn't want to blog tdy but I read Elea's blog and I felt like blogging suddenly!
Today is extraordinary. Prob will be the fun-nest of the weekdays. I had earlyyy breakfast at causeway macs with Krix, Eli & Elea. I like going to school late, and I mean later than other kids in Singapore:D That's the best feeling. School should just start at 8am everyday. I have perfectly no prob waking up at 7. But not 5.50. Damn.
I also like wearing track shoes with ankle socks to school. The feeling's just different. I even thought tdy was a holiday and I was like, {holiday mood} WHY ARE THOSE PRI SCH KIDS RUNNING IN THE FIELD!!
hahaha. crazy mind of mine that turns off at the wrong time.
During chem, Mr Lau asked us to do some eqn thing and he was like "the two thams come up now!" Damn, and I had to do the one I haven't completed. (Fine I was talking la) but still! I had to get Jean's ans then I don't know why I started laughing like hell when I went up to the board-.- Maybe I'm too happy tdy. Anyway forgot to balance the eqn so made a big crap fool out of myself):
I'm kept getting high tdy.
RECYCLING! Wth it was so fun. hey listen, for the first time, CIP is so fun I don't mind doing another 100 hours okay. 4DG indexes 1 to 10 just rock big time(: We were so fasssst! We were supposed to finish at 5.15 but we finished at like 3.50? Damn good.
I was so high during recycling! Like more houses, more newspapers, more clothes, more floors done, more blocks done, the happier I get! HAHAHA:D and then in no time (i'm serious) we were on our last block. Whoa. Cool. Right.
We were the FIRST group to complete so we went to get ice-cream!
Elea, Dan, Zihan, Jeanette, Eli, Krix, her friend and I went to J8 by bus tgt! Then I got higher and higher omg. Elea and I started doing the Cherie-famous clap-and-laugh thing again and again.
Elea, Dan and I went for dinner. We ate mee pok (VERY NICE) and we got so high people started staring at us! Shit. haha. But we did what-all-high-people-will-do and talked so much nonsensical stuff. hahaha, I never got so high in many months alr.